This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is a freebie, which means I got to pick whatever I wanted to write about! I’m in the mood to giggle right now, so I’ve decided to list the top ten funniest titles I’ve heard of!
1. Why Bring That Up? A Guide To and From Seasickness by Dr. J. F. Montague
2. Stop Dressing Your Six-Year-Old Like a Skank: And Other Words of Delicate Southern Wisdom by Celia Rivenbark
4. I Could Pee on This: and Other Poems by Cats by Francesco Mariculiano
5. What to Say When You Talk to Yourself by Shad Helmstetter, Ph.D.
6. Italian Without Words (Now you can communicate in Italian even if you don’t know a single word.) – by Don Cangelosi and Joseph Delli Carpini
7. When Your Phone Doesn’t Ring, It’ll Be Me by Cynthia Heimel
9. Anybody Can Be Cool—But Awesome Takes Practice (Devotionals for Teens) by Lorraine Peterson
10. Why We Suck: A Feel Good Guide to Staying Fat, Loud, Lazy and Stupid by Denis Leary
I could not have made these up even if I wanted to. And believe me, it was hard to narrow down to just ten! Anyway, I hope I got you laughing a bit. Have you run across any funny book titles? Let me know! Oh, and link me to your TTT. I love it when we do freebies, because all the lists are super