Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at the other blog I write for, The Broke and the Bookish.
I can’t believe Christmas is this Sunday! This entire holiday season has flown by, and I’m sad it’s almost over. I don’t know about you, but the anticipation and the build-up is more fun for me than the actual Christmas Day. Today we’re showing off our letters to Santa, and of course I had a hard time deciding on which books I’d love to get this year! Some of them haven’t been released yet, but Santa is magical and I know he can pull this kind of thing off!
1. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
2. I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
3. Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick
4. One Dance with a Duke by Tessa Dare
5. Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier
6. A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
7. Song of the Current by Sarah Tolcser
8. The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton
9. The Crown’s Fate by Evelyn Skye
10. Riders by Veronica Rossi