Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at the other blog I write for, The Broke and the Bookish.
Today’s topic over at The Broke and the Bookish is unique titles, and I chose to put a slight spin on it by picking some titles that are just really beautiful to me and don’t follow the normal title trends in the book world right now (I’m looking at you, _____ of _____ and _____ titles). There’s SO many really pretty titles out there, so it was hard to pick just 10. I’ve only read two of these books (with asterisks). Perhaps I should investigate the others and see if I might like them for more than just their titles!
1. The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway
2. Let the Northern Lights Erase Your Name by Vendela Vida
3. The Earth Hums in B Flat by Mari Strachan
4. I Woke Up in Love This Morning by Jennifer Kathleen Gibbons
5. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray*
6. Chasing the Sea by Tom Bissell
7. The Anatomy of Melancholy by Robert Burton
8. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi*
9. The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
10. The Shape of Water by Anne Spollen