Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at the other blog I write for, The Broke and the Bookish.
I can’t believe Christmas is next Monday! This holiday season always flies a little too quickly for me, but I’m also excited because I know Santa is going to bring me all the bright, shiny books! Consider this my letter to Santa. I hope to find all of these in my stocking this year. :)
1. Every Breath You Take by Mary Higgins Clark and Alafair Burke
I’ve always been an MHC fan, and I really like this Under Suspicion series she wrote with Alafair.
2. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
I LOVE this book, and I really want a physical copy for my bookshelf.
3. I Temporarily Do by Ellie Cahill
I love fauxmances, and this one sounds so fun!
4. Mary Poppins 80th Anniversary Collection by P.L. Travers
I’ve always wanted to read the Mary Poppins books, and this collection is so pretty!
5. The Ends of the World by Maggie Hall
I haven’t read book #2 yet, but I loved The Conspiracy of Us and am excited to see how this series ends!
6. Little Monsters by Kara Thomas
I asked Twitter for a bunch of mystery recommendations a few months ago, and this one is loved by so many that I really want to read it!
7. Dance of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson (pre-order)
IT’S MARY PEARSON.
8. A Dance of Silver and Shadow by Melanie Cellier
It’s a retelling of The Twelve Dancing Princesses! The entire series sounds great. The second book is a Beauty and the Beast retelling that I really want as well.
9. About That Kiss by Jill Shalvis
The Heartbreaker Bay series is tons of fun!
10. In Safe Hands by Katie Ruggle
Katie Ruggle is one of my favorite romantic suspense authors, and I love this Search and Rescue series!