Welcome to the 2018 Debut Author Challenge! I think we’re in for a wonderful year of reading, and I’m so excited to see your reviews. :)
• Goodreads list of 2018 Debut Author Challenge books.
• Official Goodreads group for the challenge.
• Google spreadsheet of 2018 debuts.
• Request that a book be added to the Google spreadsheet here.
• Debut authors: learn how to be featured in an issue of the Debut Dish!
Some things to remember:
– For the month of January ONLY, your reviews for 2017 debuts count towards the 2018 challenge. This is great for two reasons: 1. December 2017 debuts are allowed more time. 2. There’s not a lot of 2018 debuts yet!
– This is the review link-up for all debut reviews you write in January, February, March, April, May, and June. This does not mean that the books you review have to be published during these three months. You can read and review any debut, any month of the year.
– In order to get credit for your review, you must have read the book in 2018. If you read an ARC of a 2018 debut in 2017, it does not count. (I don’t want people with access to ARCs to have an advantage over those who don’t.)
– I’m here if you have any questions at all, so don’t hesitate to shoot me a message via Twitter or comment or homing pigeon.
This is the first of two bi-annual review link-ups, which will be accessible by hovering over the Debut Author Challenge tab at the top of the blog and clicking the box that says “Book Review Link-Up”. I will use the random number generator to draw a winner at the end of June, and then post a new link-up in July for the remainder of the year. The second winner will be drawn at the end of December. Each winner will win their choice of a 2018 debut book from my list, which I will mail them. These giveaways are open internationally, provided Book Depository ships to you!