This week’s topic is about the books you loved or really liked, but can’t remember much about. This is a big problem for me, especially where series books are concerned. I love reading a really amazing series, but sometimes I get caught up in so many series at a time that I get really overwhelmed. I end up forgetting the important things from the first/second books and not having the time to re-read them (or the desire because I didn’t LOVE it enough to read it again), but still wanting to finish the series! It’s so frustrating. Luckily I have the Recaptains to help me remember the important stuff, but not always! I’m going to highlight those series books I read but don’t remember, which has sadly prevented me from finishing the series.
1. Poison Study (Study #1) by Maria V. Snyder
2. Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver
3. Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by Robin LaFevers
4. Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
5. Forbidden (Forbidden #1) by Kimberly Griffiths Little
6. The Winner’s Curse (The Winner’s Trilogy #1) by Marie Rutkoski
7. Rebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands #1) by Alwyn Hamilton
8. Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #1) by Laini Taylor
9. Thorns (The Frost Chronicles #2) by Kate Avery Ellison
10. Captivate (Submerged Sun #1) by Vanessa Garden
11. The Conspiracy of Us (The Conspiracy of Us #1) by Maggie Hall
12. Of Sea and Stone (Secrets of Itlantis #1) by Kate Avery Ellison
13. Uncommon Criminals (Heist Society #2) by Ally Carter
14. Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi
15. A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird #1) by Claudia Gray
Obviously I need some help here! Which books are worth re-reading so I can finish the series? Which were meh? Which should I give up on completely?
Have you ever had this problem I’m dealing with? What do I do?