Welcome to my stop along the creative blog tour for Jodi Meadows’s As She Ascends, book 2 in the very dragony The Fallen Isles trilogy (read my review for book 1!). I’m reading and loving this book right now, and am excited to share my review with you next week! For now, let me show you some of the fun dragon nail art designs I’ve seen around the Internet lately. I wish I was could re-create some of these myself, but I’m lucky if I’ve got a solid color on my nails that’s not half peeled-off! Read more about the book and Jodi Meadows, the As She aScends pre-order campaign, and enter the giveaway below for a chance to win handmade knitted dragon mitts by Jodi Meadows, a signed paperback of Before She Ignites (book #1 in the trilogy), Mira and Lala magnetic bookmark, and a Hopebearer Candle by Cornerfolds Candles!
Dragon Nail Art Design Inspiration
(Artists linked below)
MIRA, THE HOPEBEARER
Mira Minkoba is on the run with her friends after a fiery escape from the Pit, where she’d been imprisoned for defending the dragons she loves. And she wants answers. Where have all the dragons been taken? Why are powerful noorestones being shipped to the mainland? And did the treaty she’s been defending her whole life truly sell out the Fallen Isles to their enemies?
MIRA, THE DRAGONHEARTED
As her connection to the dragons—and their power—grows stronger, so does Mira’s fear that she might lose control and hurt someone she loves. But the only way to find the truth is to go home again, to Damina, to face the people who betrayed her and the parents she’s not sure she can trust.
Home, where she must rise above her fears. Or be consumed.
The second page-turning novel in Jodi Meadows’ Fallen Isles trilogy scorches with mysterious magic and riveting romance as one girl kindles a spark into a flame.
Pre-order gift includes:
- Signed As She Ascends bookplate
- As She Ascends dragon stickers
- As She Ascends bookmark
- As She Ascends dragon card
If you order a book from One More Page, then you get all of the above plus:
- Exclusive Fallen Isles tapestry card
- Access to behind-the-scenes goodies
- A signed, personalized, and stamped edition
The tapestry card and access to the behind-the-scenes content will come with your book when it arrives. One More Page doesn’t typically ship internationally. Arrangements have been made with them to do it this time! Thing to note: they’re having trouble getting the site to calculate international shipping, so email them and they will be happy to help you! firstname.lastname@example.org
How to claim your gift:
- Preorder As She Ascends
- Take a photo of the receipt or forward the receipt to email@example.com
- Make sure to include your address at the top of the email — and write it out exactly as it needs to be on an envelope.
- If you order multiple books, then you get multiples . Just be sure to point it out at the top of your email.
- This is first come first serve.
- This is available to international readers.
- ebooks and physical books count.
About Jodi Meadows
Jodi Meadows wants to be a ferret when she grows up and she has no self-control when it comes to yarn, ink, or outer space. Still, she manages to write books. She is the author of the INCARNATE Trilogy, the ORPHAN QUEEN Duology, and the FALLEN ISLES Trilogy (HarperCollins/Katherine Tegen), and a coauthor of MY LADY JANE (HarperTeen). Visit her at Website: www.jodimeadows.com
Enter to win an As She Ascends prize pack, available within the US only.
- Handmade knitted dragon mitts by Jodi Meadows
- Signed paperback of Before She Ignites
- Mira and Lala Magnetic Bookmark
- Hopebearer Candle by Cornerfolds Candles.