Welcome to the second half of the 2018 Debut Author Challenge! I can’t believe the year is already half over, but here we are! You all linked up 119 reviews in January-June, and I am so proud! Let’s get even more during this last half of the year!
• Goodreads list of 2018 Debut Author Challenge books.
• Official Goodreads group for the challenge.
• Google spreadsheet of 2018 debuts.
• Request that a book be added to the Google spreadsheet here.
• Debut authors: learn how to be featured in an issue of the Debut Dish!
Some things to remember:
– This is the review link-up for all debut reviews you write in July, August, September, October, November, and December. This does not mean that the books you review have to be published during these six months. You can read and review any debut, any month of the year.
– If you forgot to link up anything from the last 6 months to he last link-up, go ahead and link them now. I know it’s hard to remember. Please be honest about this and don’t re-post links to reviews that you already linked up on the previous link-up post.
– In order to get credit for your review, you must have read the book in 2018. If you read an ARC of a 2018 debut in 2017, it does not count. Also, don’t jump the gun and start reading 2019 ARCs! They won’t count for either the 2018 challenge or the 2019 challenge. I don’t want people with access to ARCs to have an advantage over those who don’t.
– I’m here if you have any questions at all, so don’t hesitate to shoot me a message via Twitter or comment or homing pigeon.
This is the second of two bi-annual review link-ups, which will be accessible by hovering over the Debut Author Challenge tab at the top of the blog and clicking the box that says “Book Review Link-Up”. Each link you submit counts as one entry into the giveaway. I will use the random number generator to draw a winner at the end of December. The winner will win their choice of a 2018 debut book from my list, which I will mail them. This giveaways is open internationally, provided Book Depository ships to you!