Hi, hi! Welcome to the new home (well, one of the new homes) of the Debut Author Challenge, formerly hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. A few weeks ago Kristi announced that she was leaving the book blogging world and handed over the Debut Author Challenge to Shannon at Books Devoured and me! It’s a lot of work to take over this challenge, so there may be a few bumps in the beginning. Please hang in there with us!
I’ve designed a few new buttons for the challenge. Feel free to grab this summery one now to replace your old button if you’d like! I’ve got a “seasons” line of buttons that you can switch out when the seasons change. The fall one will go up in September. I’ll also have some generic ones if you’d prefer.
Krisit has sent Shannon the DAC prizes, so you won’t miss out on those goodies either! We are SO excited to be hosting this challenge, and hope to have a lot of fun with all of you!
Important things to know:
– If you were signed up with Kristi, you’re still signed up. There is no need to re-sign up for the challenge. If you’d like to join or make sure you’re signed up, there is a sign-up list and list of participants located in the DAC 2014 Info tab at the top of my blog.
– We have a twitter account now! Follow us at @debutauthorc.
– We are not changing any of the rules.
– Your one stop shop to find all things DAC-related on this blog is in my top navigation bar. I will have the list of participants, the rules for readers and authors, and all useful links (including monthly review link-ups) for the DAC up there.
– At the beginning of each month, Shannon and I will both be posting review link-ups on our blogs. If you enter your link at one of our blogs, it will show up on the other. There is no need to enter your reviews twice.
Link up your May reviews: