I’m not one to re-read many books because I have SO many books to read that I find I have a hard time justifying re-reading. I have many books that I absolutely love, though, and would be happy to read again and again if I had the chance. I’m also thinking that these are probably the 10 books I would choose to take with me to a deserted island, or they are the 10 books I would choose to hide if we had a Fahrenheit 451 situation… the books I’d steal if I were The Book Thief. You get the idea! And of course there’s romantic elements in all them because I’m Jana.
1. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
Swoony, hilarious office place romance.
2. On the Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves
Exciting, enthralling, forbidden romance between two people stranded on a deserted island.
3. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
Whirlwind romance that happen in Paris, in one day.
4. Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae
Girl ditches art program to travel solo in Italy, continually running into swoony guy.
5. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
Rhysand. Enough said.
6. Say Yes to the Marquess by Tessa Dare
The perfect historical romance with tons of amazing banter and a really swoony scene involving cake.
7. The Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller
Popular girl embraces her inner nerd one summer, falls for the comic book boy, and never turns back.
8. Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco
Sexy, swoony, dangerous, dark, and truly captivating.
9. Love, Lucy by April Lindner
Girl backpacking through Florence, Italy falls in love with the street musician as well as the country.
10. Starry Night by Debbie Macomber
Christmas love story that takes place under the Northern Lights in the Alaskan bush with a reclusive, husky, cold teddy bear of a man and his really huge, really lovable dog.