Christmas is next month and, I don’t know about you, but I’m already building my wish list of fun things I’d love to own. Many of those, of course, are bookish! So here’s a few of the fun things I’ve come across online!
Bookish Items I’d Like to Own
1. Harry Potter Christmas at Hogwarts 500-piece Puzzle by New York Puzzle Company (Buy Here)
I love puzzles, and how magical and beautiful is this one??
2. If You Can Read This Bring Me My Book Socks by California Social Hour (Buy Here)
Fun socks are the best, and these ones feed my bookish heart.
3. Book Lovers Tea Cup and Saucer by Roy Kirkham (Buy Here)
Oh man. I’ve loved this from afar for a very long time!
4. Book Nerd Bracelet (in brown) by laureldenise (Buy Here)
This is such a simple, cute, and dainty bracelet!
5. Cat Lady Enamel Pin by HennelPaperCo (Buy Here)
Not technically bookish, but cats and books kinda go hand in hand for me!
6. Stack of Book Earrings by Coryographies (Buy Here)
7. Read Bracelet by ALikelyStory (Buy Here)
8. The Hound of the Baskervilles T-Shirt by Literary Book Gifts (Buy Here)
I remember reading this book in school and being so freaked out! It was one of my favorite reads in school, and this shirt is so fun!
The GOOD NEWS! Melissa from Literary Book Gifts has offered my readers 20% off anything on her site, no minimum. Use the coupon code ThatArtsyReaderGirl20! It never expires!
9. Bookish Decal by BookishStuff (Buy Here)
This would look ADORABLE on my car’s back window!
10. Ex Libris Necklace by Out of Print (Buy Here)
This is super dainty and pretty.
Which of these would you love to own?
What’s on your list this week?