In honor of Valentine’s Day in a few days, I thought this would be a fun topic to write up this week! In order for me to enjoy a book there has to be at least a LITTLE romance in the story. This is by no means my actual top ten list of favorite couples because writing one of those would be impossible. I’ve randomly chosen from my very very favorites. Life totally got away from me, so I’m just listing them and not really going into much detail as to why I love them. I think that’s best anyway!
1. Zorie and Lennon from Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett (enemies to lovers)
2. Emmy and Beckett from I Temporarily Do by Ellie Cahill (fauxmance to romance)
3. Hazel and Josh from Josh & Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren (college acquaintances to lovers)
4. Millie and Reid from My Favorite Half-Night Stand by Christina Lauren (best friends to lovers)
5. Bella and Edward from Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (serial killer and food to lovers)
6. Audrey Rose Wadsworth and Thomas Cresswell from Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco (colleagues to lovers)
7. Lucy Hutton and Joshua Templeman from The Hating Game by Sally Thorne (enemies to lovers)
8. Anna and Étienne from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (classmates to lovers)
9. Feyre and Rhysand from A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas (enemies to lovers)
10. Cress and Captain Thorne from Cress by Marissa Meyer (Cress’s star-crossed crush turned lovers)
Which bookish couples are your favorites?