Welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday! I love visiting new worlds while reading books. That’s one of the biggest perks I get from reading, in all honesty. Today’s topic focuses on places mentioned in books that I’d love to visit, and they can be real or fictional. Thanks to Georgia @justreadthemm for submitting such a fun topic suggestion through my TTT topic submission form!
1. Havana, Cuba from Next Year In Havana by Chanel Cleeton
I’ve always wanted to visit Cuba. It’s a place that seems frozen in time, and it sounds beautiful.
2. Irish countryside from Love & Luck by Jenna Evans Welch
There are castles and historic sites and there’s so much pretty scenery! Plus, the author writes really great scenery descriptions. Check out my dream Irish excursion here.
3. Santorini, Greece from The Gem Thief by Sian Ann Bessey
I’d LOVE to explore Santorini!
4. The wilderness in Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett
Well, only if Lennon is there too!
5. Romania from Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco
I’d love to explore Dracula’s castle, but I’d also love to see all the nature and the hostiry and the architecture!
6. Caraval from Caraval by Stephanie Garber
This world is amazing. I’d love to visit, but it might be too mysterious and unknown for me unless I have a swoony boy there too!
7. The Night Court from A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
I LOVED The Night Court and the secret, beautiful city of Velaris. The setting was just so pretty and magical. I also loved the people there, and all the new characters I got to meet. Plus, Rhys…
8. London, England from Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
9. Istanbul from The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
I’ve wanted to visit forEVER!
10 Cinque Terre from Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae
I’ve seen his place in movies and it’s beautiful, but reading about it made it sound like so much more than just a pretty place.
Which places have books taken you that you’d love to visit yourself?