This week’s topic is “Top Ten Extraordinary Book Titles”, and was submitted by Elise @ A Book and a Cup! This topic is broad and “extraordinary” can be interpreted to mean a bunch of different things. I’ve chosen to pick titles that are really beautiful to me and don’t follow the normal title trends in the book world right now (I’m looking at you, _____ of _____ and _____ titles). There’s SO many really pretty titles out there, so it was hard to pick just ten. I’ve only read one of these books, and one is currently on my TBR. The others… kind of sound like I’d only like them for their titles. lol.
1. The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway
2. Let the Northern Lights Erase Your Name by Vendela Vida
3. The Earth Hums in B Flat by Mari Strachan
4. I Woke Up in Love This Morning by Jennifer Kathleen Gibbons
5. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray (I’ve read this.)
6. Chasing the Sea by Tom Bissell
7. The Anatomy of Melancholy by Robert Burton
8. The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón (on my TBR)
9. The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
10. The Shape of Water by Anne Spollen
Have you read any of these?
What are some pretty titles you’ve come across?