Can you believe tomorrow is the beginning of 2020!? 2019 has been a rough year for me, so I’m looking forward to a fresh start. I’ve got lots of hopes and wishes for the new year, and I’m excited to dive right in. BUT before I shift my focus to the bright and shiny 2020, I’m looking back on a few of the good things that happened to me this year. Books. Basically only books were good for me this year. lol. Here are my top ten favorite reads of 2019, presented in the order in which I read them.
1. The Gem Thief by Sian Ann Bessey
2. Three Mages and a Margarita by Annette Marie
3. The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
4. Dating by the Book by Mary Ann Marlowe
5. Lock Every Door by Riley Sager
6. Final Girls by Riley Sager
7. The Wallflower Wager by Tessa Dare
8. Lord Dashwood Missed Out by Tessa Dare
9. His Bride for the Taking by Tessa Dare
10. Christmas at Frozen Falls by Kiley Dunbar
Which books were your favorites of the year?
Do we have any picks in common?