Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at the other blog I write for, The Broke and the Bookish.
I am super excited that Christmas is just a couple days away! At the same time, I’m sad it’s almost over. Does anyone else experience the yearly post-Christmas letdown? BLAH. We’re not even going to get into that today! Santa is coming to town tomorrow night, and I would just LOVE it if he had these books in his bag for me! Some of these are ARCs, but I know Santa can do anything he wants!
1. From Scotland with Love by Katie Fforde
This is a super cute-sounding New Year’s romance, and I’d love to read it after Christmas!
2. Impulse by Vanessa Garden
I LOVED the first book in this series, Captivate, and I’m so sad that it is not being released here in the USA. Shipping costs, like, .50 less than the book itself. If Santa could bring it I wouldn’t have to pay shipping! Hehe.
3. First Time in Forever by Sarah Morgan
It’s a new Sarah Morgan series!
4. Mistletoe on Main Street by Olivia Miles
It’s a Christmas book, yes… and I might be tired of them by this point… but I don’t care. This sounds so cute.
5. Rebellion by J.A. Souders
I can’t WAIT for the final book in this trilogy!
6. Forget Me K.A. Harrington
I need a good psychological thriller, and this one has some romance in it!
7. The Falconer by Elizabeth May
Fantasy in Scotland! SO wanting this one.
8. My Summer Roommate by Bridie Hall
I need a cute, warm contemporary for these cold months!
9. Taste Test by Kelly Fiore
I loved Just Like the Movies, and this sounds so cute!
10. The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson
GIVEITTOME!!!! I can’t WAIT!
So, let’s chat! What would you like Santa to bring you tomorrow night?
Have you read any of my wishlist books?