Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at the other blog I write for, The Broke and the Bookish.
Are you at all interested in what I’m planning to read this summer? I’ve already done quite a bit of summer reading, but we’re only just beginning! I’m a bit of a mood reader, so there’s no guarantee I’ll actually do this… but in a perfect world these are the books I’ll be reading!
As you can see, I tend to focus on fun romantic contemporaries and mysteries during the summer. They are my very favorite kinds of books this time of year! If you have recommendations for other great mysteries or romantic contemps, please let me know!
1. Wild Hearts by Jessica Burkhart
2. Something Real by Heather Demetrios
3. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (How how I not read it yet!?)
4. The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan
5. Song of Summer by Laura Lee Anderson
6. The Summer After You and Me by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
7. The Tenderness of Thieves by Donna Freitas
8. Between Us and the Moon by Rebecca Maizel
9. My Summer Roommate by Bridie Hall
10. Finding Paris by Joy Prebel