Welcome to another TTT! This week’s topic, Book Titles That Would Make Great Song Titles (submitted by Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse), is the companion to a topic we did in April, Book Titles That Would Make Awesome Band Names. This was a really fun topic!
1. Paradise Cove by Jenny Holiday
This sounds like something Weezer would sing.
2. Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid
I can hear the kind of song I’m thinking of in my head, but I can’t find the words to describe it!
3. You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle
This song SCREAMS break-up song to me, kind of like Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood.
4. Just Say When by Jill Shalvis
This sounds like a Snow Patrol love song to me.
5. One Summer In Santorini by Sandy Barker
I’m thinking of a New Age, piano or other instrumental piece.
6. The Girl He Used to Know by Tracey Garvis-Graves
Again, I can’t explain it. Maybe another ballad-type song? Adele sound sing a song with this title, I think.
7. Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett
This is totally a man singing to a woman he adores.
8. This Time Next Year by Allison Kent
Another love song! I love love songs.
9. P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
Totally a cute pop song.
10. Maybe This Christmas by Sarah Morgan
I had to throw in a Christmas song because have you met me?
What books do you think would make good song titles?