Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
How it works:
I assign each Tuesday a topic and then post my top ten list that fits that topic. You’re more than welcome to join me and create your own top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.) list as well. Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you! Please link back to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own post so that others know where to find more information.
You’ll find the schedule of upcoming TTT topics below so you can plan ahead. I’ll post a Linky here on the blog each week so you can link up your post (if you want). If you don’t have a blog, post your picks in the comment section below! Have tons of fun talking books and getting to know your fellow bloggers!
NOTE: If a weekly topic is listed as a “freebie”, you are invited to come up with your own topic. Sometimes I will give your topic a theme, such as “love”, a season, or an upcoming holiday. That just means that you can come up with any topic you want that fits under that umbrella.
Upcoming Top Ten Tuesday Topics:
May 29: Bookish Worlds I’d Want to/Never Want to Live In
June 5: Books I Decided to DNF (did not finish) too Quickly (are you questioning your DNF choices on any books? If you have a policy to not DNF, put a spin on the topic to make it fit you.)
June 12: Books That Awaken the Travel Bug In Me
June 19: Books to Read By the Pool/At the Beach (This can also serve as your summer TBR)
June 25: Series I’ve Given Up On/Don’t Plan to Finish (Submitted by A Book and a Cup)
July 3: Books with Red, White, & Blue Covers (In honor of the 4th of July in the USA. Choose covers with your own country’s colors if you prefer!)
July 10: TTT Throwback (pick a topic we’ve done in the past that you missed out on, or loved so much you’d like to do again!)
July 17: Favorite Novellas/Short Stories
July 24: Books with Sensory Reading Memories (where I was, what time of year it was, who I was with, what I was eating, etc.) (Submitted by Jessica @ A Cocoon of Books)
July 31: Popular Books that Lived Up to the Hype
Would you like to suggest a topic for a future TTT? Fill out this form!
Past Top Ten Tuesday Topics
1-372. List located at The Broke and the Bookish
373. Bookish Resolutions/Goals
374. Books I Really Liked but Can’t Remember Anything/Much About
375. Books I Can’t Believe I Read
376. Books That Have Been On My TBR the Longest and I Still Haven’t Read
377. Love Freebie (Romances, swoons, OTPs, kisses, sexy scenes, etc.)
378. Books I’ve Decided I’m No Longer Interested In Reading
379. Books I Could Re-read Forever
380. Favorite Book Quotes
381. Books That Surprised Me (In a Good or Bad Way)
382. Books On My Spring 2018 TBR
383. Books That Take Place In Another Country
384. Characters I Liked That Were In Non-Favorite/Disliked Books
385. Books I Loved, but Will Never Re-read
386. Freebie (Books My Mom Loves)
387. Frequently Used Words In [Insert Genre/Age Group] Titles (YA)
388. Books I’d Slay a Lion to Get Early (Submitted by Emma)
389. Books With My Favorite Color On the Cover (Purple)
390. Books I Disliked but Am Really Glad I Read
391. Character Names